Friday, 6 May 2022

The interloper

 Bob here.


The new interloper has arrived. I don't like him. He wants to play with Zoe and she is MINE MINE MINE. So I keep chasing him off. 

For a while he was in a different paddock next to Zoe and I.


Then this week human put us all in together. Do you know I actually caught him snogging Zoe? Outrageous behaviour.

Human says I have to give him a chance. He's just lost his long term field mates and is feeling very sad and lonely. He behaved really badly for human the first time she took him to the yard. Ner ner human makes excuses for his bad behaviour saying he was just stressed. She doesn't do that when I (rarely) behave less than perfectly. So unfair.

Other than that what news. Monekys hooflets are in terrible condition. But don't worry human has it under control. Tom hoofy is coming soon to see to us all. He will sort them out I'm sure. 


Oh and he destroyed humans field cupboard. Of course she made excuses for him for doing that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment