Sunday, 10 April 2022

Getting out and about

 Zoe here,


Bob and I have been busy getting out and about. The weather has been good for humans ( they don't like rain or cold) 

Best news of all Bob and I have moved onto the summer grazing. Oh yes, lovely sweet green spring grass. We have been so grateful to human that to say thanks we have been doing our droppings all in one place making it so much easier for human to collect them. See we do care about our human.

In a few days Young C is coming to play. If I'm lucky I might get to take her out for a wee plod. I do hope so.



Can you believe Bob has been here a whole 5 yes FIVE years. Goodness that has flown past. Human says he will never be rehomed. Although she does threaten to send him to the glue factory on a fairly regular basis. It's all bluff, she's all mouth is our human.

The Grandfoal Amber has a job working at a pony rescue place. Some of the photos she sends human are heartbreaking.  Her contract is only until August but it works well as she's off to university in Sept. 

Update on humans Colt Foal. It's coming a year since his accident. He came to visit yesterday. His knee needs replacing, and his wrists cause him pain, he has limited movement and finds it painful to type or write. Given that the medical peeps were'nt sure he was even going to live through the night, his long term issues are pretty minor. Still waiting on the court case as the tractor driver is still denying responsibility. Not sure how that works as he pulled out in front of Colt Foal. Colt Foals legal team are confident on a substantial payout but could take some years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment