Tuesday, 22 March 2022

Getting out and about

 Bob here.

I have lost weight. I'm so thin. Think size 0 model. Human says that's just being silly and I actually weigh more still than I did when I came here. She says I'll be pleased when the spring grass arrives. Thin Bob means I can have more of the sweet green stuff.  She has still upped my hay ration though. So that's a big win. Zoe on the other hand has gained weight. We now weigh about the same amount.  Apparantly this is good for this time of year. 


The weather has been wonderful for humans just lately. Hence we've been getting out and about a bit more. Look sunshine. Don't worry she'll be moaning about that soon no doubt. 

Human has lost her marbles, I'm not convinced she ever had any in the first place but Zoe assures me she did. I can be rather strong when being led on the way back to the field so human insists I wear a bit. However human just having a bit in my mouth doesn't work you do know you have to actually attach the lead rope to it don't you? The following day human went one better. Didn't put a bit in at all. What was she thinking. What's next human? Just leading me with a lead rope in your hand not attached to me at all perhaps? 


Zoe has been out too. She doesn't do much these days just a wee plod down the bridlepath. Zoe isn't impressed that human thinks she's too old for such things and there are days when she shows human in no uncertain terms that she is still has capable as ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment