Bob here.
Our lovely Tom toothy dentist has retired. How rude! So we have had to have a new dentist. Human was rather anxious as this new person, Sophie Dentist only uses electric tools and we have only had Tom Toothy with his manual tools. Human had all these contingency plans in place in case it all went pear shaped. She was most worried about how I would react.
The day arrives. We both come into the yard to wait for Sophie Dentist. I went first.
Silly human check out my pic. Me loose on the yard not even being held having my toothys done with electric tools. Aren't I just fantastic? Human said I get a gold star. Personally I would have preferred carrots. I did get a few sweeties for being such a good boy. Not enough obviously, can never have enough sweeties or carrots.
No comments:
Post a Comment