Wednesday, 13 October 2021

Feeling Pretty Good

 Zoe here.


Yes I still have control of the laptop. Beat that Bob. 

We have both been getting out and about. Not for long as humans knee is still playing up, although it is improving little by little. She can sit on us for about 30 mins now. Trotting is still painful for her though. I don't mind. A little potter with human is just the ticket. It gets boring in the field all the time.

Bob and I had a visit from the lovely Emma, our physio. We are both doing ok. For my age I am doing exceptionally well it seems. She said lots of nice things about us both and suggested some things that might help my poor old bod if I get stiff when the weather gets cold.

The weather however for mid october is lovely. Quite warm and sunny most days. I'm still not wearing a rug. 


Mini wolf Ebs is enjoying this weather. 


The sloes are ready for picking on the trees. Lots of sloe gin on the menu then.

No comments:

Post a Comment