Bob here.
Ha got the laptop off Zoe.
Things are pretty ok here. Zoe and I have been out and about a wee bit. Me more than Zoe. Humans knee is STILL not right. She can't rise to the trot and her sitting trot is .....erm ... how shall I put this.......I know.....bloody awful. I suppose we have to give her credit for trying.
Next week for at least 2 weeks we won't be doing much work. Human has been given Jury duty. So Zoe and I will be having a wee holiday. Not sure what that is apart from she won't be around much. The Stallion has offered to come and see to us. Give us food and water. An experienced horsey lady who lives in the village has offered to pop by and check we are ok. Nuggets human is on standby just in case anything that The Stallion can't deal with arises. I think all bases are covered. If it had happened in the summer things would have been ok.
There is a case that is expected to last for 5 weeks starting next week. Human is desperately hoping she doesn't get picked for that. I won't complain if she does. Of course we will miss her but still getting fed and fussed by The Stallion and no work sounds good to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment