Sunday, 15 August 2021

Yes It's Me Zoe

 Zoe here.


Yes it's me. I've finally managed to wrestle the laptop off Bob. I seriously regret showing him how to use it as I rarely get a look in now.

So what have I been up to. Well the day before Bob unceremoniously dumped human I took her out. I was feeling great, we even had a canter across the fields, the sun was shining. What a fabulous feeling. 


I've been tasked with looking after Young C once a week during the school holidays. So I've taken her out for several wee plods.

Played with things on the yard. Taught her how to get me dressed and pick my hooflets out. And guess what? In a couple of weeks human and The Stallion are finally getting to go away on a holiday. Young C is coming to look after us. How great is that? She won't be riding though. Lacey's human is going to check on us when she's in the field as well, but the work of taking care of both Bob and I is going to be done by Young C. 

As for humans holiday, well human and The Stallion along with mini wolf like to go hiking. It's sort of like hacking for humans. However humans knee still isn't right. Human is desperately hoping it is better before they go away. She can't ride yet as too painful to sit on us for any time but I did get to take her out for 5mins just a very quick plod round the village. She was very sore when we got back. 

The next day human brought The Stallion with her and got on Bob. She wanted someone there in case he started his shenannigans again. He didn't. He looked after her well, they just walked once around the schooling area then human got off. Bob thought it was a bit silly to take all that time grooming and getting him dressed for a 1min plod. He didn't complain though.

The flies have been horrendous just lately. They were so bad I kept galloping round my field to try and out run them. Didn't work. So tried squashing them by rolling. Didn't work. Tried rubbing them off on the trees and get. Didn't work. I was getting desperate. Luckily for me one of the villagers who lives near my field heard me charging about and came to see if I was ok. She rang human for me who promptly came out and put my nightie on for me. Instant calm. Human stayed for a while to make sure I was ok before heading off back to her human stable. I am so lucky to have so many humans looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment