Bob here.
Right I've had enough. I think I've done more apologising for pinging human off than was strictly necessary. I've spent two weeks giving human snuffles in the field. Well today I've decided enough is enough so have gone back to nipping her on the shoulder.
I'm sure she appreciates that I'm back to my normal self.
A few days after "that" incident I got my manly bits all cleaned. I had a few not insignificant beans inside. They were making me rather uncomfortable. All better now. Can I use them as a reason for bucking? Maybe.
Flies have been horrid. So we have been wearing our super hero capes. Hah you didn't recognise me did you? Can I use flies as a reason for bucking? Maybe.
Human still can't ride. Oops. Her knee is playing up still although is improving daily. She took Zoe to the yard, can get on and get off (without my expert bucking help) but finds it too painful to just sit.
Am I complaining that I'm having all this time off? Not a chance.
Yesterday we were very entertained by a Chinook Helechopper flying over our field, numerous times. Couldn't work out what it was doing. Was going somewhere then back over and over. No idea why.
No comments:
Post a Comment