Bob here.
Oh boy am I in trouble. I'm having to be extra extra nice to human. I sort of accidentally pinged her off a few days ago.
We had been out for a wee plod, when we got back human asked me to go into our schooling area. All was going so well, human was telling me how great I had been. Well I sort of forgot myself in my excitment and bucked a bit. Human said it was like a rodeo. I didn't think it was that bad. Human got pinged off in the process. She has twisted her knee so has The Stallion coming to help her in the field. And I am in trouble. Human was so cross with me. I felt really really bad afterwards, so I've been giving her lots of snuffles in the field. Normally I like to nip her on the shoulder in the field.
Human has also been very rude about my handsome manly figure. She called me a fat git. I'm now in the starvation field. Not a lot to eat in there. I have to work very hard to get anything at all. I think it might be my punishment for pinging human off.
Zoe obviously has been Ms Perfect as always. She was rather lively the day before my pinging incident. She broke into a canter with human on board. Not done that in a long time. Human was thrilled about it. Funny how Zoe can do no wrong and I don't seem to be able to do anything right.Zoe got to take Grandfoal Lola out for a wee plod. They played a trick on YMF. Grandfoal Lola did round the world while sat on Zoe, human took this pic halfway through and sent it to YMF saying Grandfoal needs more lessons something wrong with her position.



No comments:
Post a Comment