Bob here.
It's getting very busy in our field especially at night. We have two vixens visiting bringing their cute cubs with them. One has 3 cubs the other has one. There is a Badger with her cub visiting and we had a deer one night. A little muntjac.
Zoe has been allowed out onto the nice grass overnight a couple of times a week. We are so pleased to see each other when she returns.
She's so tired though. It's hard work eating all night. I don't get to go on the nice grass.
So when human asked me to take her for a bit of fun on the yard I said NO. If you won't let me have nice grass I'm not letting you have a nice ride. Seems fair enough to me. I didn't tell her it was really the hedge cutters the other side of the hedge I didn't like.
I sort of felt sorry for human, just a wee bit. She had spent ages putting things out for me to play with 'cos she knows I like that sort of thing. Maybe next time I'll get to spend the night out on the nice grass then. You should know by now human actions have consequences.
Humans Colt Foal is now living at her house. It's very difficult for them all as he is stuck in bed and can't get down the stairs, or do much for himself at all really. Our field needs some work doing in it but either human or The Stallion has to be at home with human colt foal in case he needs anything. Human and The Stallion were due to go on holiday but that has had to be postponed for now and the other holiday in august has been cancelled. They can't go out hiking or doing the things they love doing for now. It's only temporary but for how long no one knows.




What an awful time for this to be happening: (
ReplyDelete