Sunday, 6 June 2021

Happy Birthday To Me

 Bob here.


Today is my birthday. I'm 16 summers old. Happy birthday to me. Human and the mini wolf ran, yes ran, all the way from the human stable to my field just to sing happy birthday to me. Human was a hot sweaty mess when she arrived. Mini wolf Ebs just had a drink and a rest. Sensible girl.



Human then let Zoe out onto the nice grass, erm excuse me human but it's MY birthday not Zoe's. Where's my nice grass? So unfair. No surprise then when human wanted a birthday selfie with me I said NO! Not having human in my photo. So she gave me some birthday mints, yeah ok then human you're sort of forgiven. There weren't many so don't make the mistake of thinking I completely forgive you. 

Human and mini wolf Ebs then ran all the way back to their human stable. A total of 7 miles. Not bad for an old human.

A few days ago it was time for Zoe and I to have our annual bath. I quite like a bath. Zoe isn't quite so keen. It's always been The Grandfoal Amber who has come to bathe us. Human hates bathing us. But this year The Grandfoal now goes to work, she's 19 how did that happen? Anyway human conned Young C, a young pony mad girl who lives near our field to come and help her. That means Young C does all the work by the way. Child exploitation. 




First Zoe took Young C out for a wee plod. They couldn't go the way they wanted as the farmer was spraying his fields. But it was an ok plod. Lots of trotting apparantly. Then Zoe got bathed. 


Zoe came back to the field and it was my turn. Well Young C only rode me too. I was obviously on best behaviour, looking after Young C. Then I got my bath. 

Back to the field for a gossip with Zoe and off went human with Young C. I do hope I get to take her for a plod soon. 

Dales ponies are still on the Rare Breed Survival Trust highest category. 



Humans Human Colt Foal is now at a horsepital within walking distance of humans stable. However this horsepital doesn't allow ANY visitors. Human is rather stressed again. She thought having him close would mean it would be easier. It isn't. 
She has got a photo of him at his last horsepital. Because of this silly virus only one human could visit and The Stallion did that. Human hasn't seen him since the day of his accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment