Wednesday, 2 June 2021

Rude Human

 Bob here.


Update on humans colt foal: He is doing amazingly well. Added a few more injuries to his list that they've only just found. He's had several surgeries to fix a few things. 

He is off the ventilator and the feeding tube has been removed. He is now out of ICU and on an ordinary ward. 

He is going to be transfered to a hospital nearer to where human lives which will make humans life much easier.


As for Zoe and I, well we have been rather neglected actually. We don't mind as it's for a good cause. I have taken human out, we opted for the terrorise unsuspecting dog walkers ride. Such fun. We didn't go far but it was nice to get human out and about.

Tomorrow human has conned a local girl to come and help bathe us in return for Zoe taking her out for a wee plod. Exploitation of children sounds fun.

Today we had a visit from Nuggets human which was nice. Not seen her in ages. 

Human found this hoodie for sale on the internet. She says it was made with me in mind. How rude!! 



4 comments:

  1. I just did a search on ehorses.de for Dales Pony for sale and found zero results. Are they so rare in Germany/Europe? I remember meeting one, once in 14 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are rare everywhere. Critically endangered with fewer than 300 breeding mares. There are some in Germany. Only one foal that I am aware of born in Germany this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you explain to me why there are not preservationists breeding them fervently as the Egyptian Arabian folks do? I'm impressed by the breed from your blog, it seems like a great option for me as I get older. And Icelandics are too expensive and most would say I'm too heavy to sit on one. Important breeds should never disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a number of dedicated breeders without them the breed would have disappeared. Found this which may be of interest to you http://www.dalesponies.de/ there is a list of breeders on the dales pony society website.

    ReplyDelete