Bob here.
Well it's been a very difficult week. Very difficult. Humans colt foal, her firstborn has had a very bad accident. https://yorkmix.com/biker-suffers-life-threatening-injuries-in-collision-with-tractor-on-the-a64/
Needless to say Zoe and I are doing our bit of emotional support. We haven't taken human out anywhere but we are there for when she needs us. A nip on her shoulder soon reminds her she is ok. Zoe is far more soppy and gives snuffles. I like the nip on the shoulder approach.
We have been moved to an area in our field with lots of yummy grass. We like yummy grass.
We borrowed Maisies human for a bit but our human is back for us to take care of her now.
Human is desperate to visit her colt foal. Because of Covid only one nominated person can visit. only twice a week, only for an hour and only if there is a booking free.
The good news is he is doing ok.
The staff have been amazing.
Human has said that if the weather is nice tomorrow, would I mind taking her for a wee plod. I'm up for that human. What do you fancy? Some fancy moves in the school? Some striking the fear of God into some poor unsuspecting dog walkers down the bridlepath?
No comments:
Post a Comment