Thursday, 3 December 2020

Quick Catchup

Bob here.



Hi everyone. Just a quick catch up. Things are fantastic here. Zoe isn't keeping weight  on so we got to go on our winter side early. There is a humungous amount of grass. Because someone stole my muzzle I've not been wearing one. Bonus.

Good news Zoe has gained lots of weight since we came in here. Not quite such good news, so have I. My girth barely does up round my somewhat rotund tummy. Oops.

Zoe hasn't been ridden lately, as human didn't want her burning up any more calories than she needs to. The upshot of this is I get human to myself loads more. All this calorie burning malarky doesn't seem to be having any effect on my waistline though. Human is obsessed with weight. Mine, Zoe's and her own. **sigh**


For remembrance day I wore a poppy in my tail. I looked wonderful and all the walkers thought it was great. Human says I can have a purple one as well next year in memory of all the animals that gave their lives in war. I look forward to that.


The Stallion took some sunset photos recently. We all love the one of Zoe. Mine isn't quite as spectacular but I still look good. Lets face it I ALWAYS look good. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, sunsets and remembrance. Happy fluffy horses. The Zoe sunset photo could be sold to a magazine/horse calendar.

    ReplyDelete