Bob here again.
I love my human. Obviously I hurtle towards her at a million miles an hour. I let her think it's her I can't wait to see. Please don't tell her it's the biscuits she brings me or she might not bring them any more.
I get mine in one part of the field. As Zoe is an old old lady (for goodness sake don't let her know I said that) she gets her food in another part of the field. If I don't she bullies me. I just want a bit of what she gets. Human says no I'm too fat apparently. Clearly she doesn't know anything. Us Dales don't have ribs. It's a well known fact. I don't know where Zoe got hers from. Amazon or something. Might have to see if I can find some then maybe I'll get a nice bucket of food as well instead of these silly biscuits I get. They are ok but a nice big bucket of grub would be so much nicer.
Still not getting to grips with this new blog layout thing. Can't move photos, can't left align. Got a silly tiny window that is all I can see. Grrr. However have I "think" managed to get my colour and font sorted so you can tell who is writing. Wait no it won't work. I can change the alignment or colour and it says it's don't it but nope it hasn't really. As soon as I begin to type it changes back to what it was. Bring back the old version blogger please.
No comments:
Post a Comment