Wednesday, 23 September 2020

The pigeons

Bob here.
 
This blogging thing has all changed. We don't like this new version.
 
So have you heard of the horror film by Alfred Hitchcock called The Birds? Well we had our very own version of it going on in the school yesterday. The Pigeons.
I could feel in my bones something was going on. So when a pigeon ambushed me from the hedge, flew right at my head it did, I wanted to get out of there pretty quick. Human said it was "just" a pigeon and I had loads live in my field.
Then there were the ghostly pigeon apparitions moving across the school. I didn't like them either. Silly human said they were just shadows of birds flying high in the air. Pah what does she know huh?
Then THEN a pigeon sat on the fence watching me. Just waiting for it's chance to attack. I didn't like that either.
Silly human thinks pigeons are harmless birdies. She doesn't understand about these killer pigeons and ghosty ones.
Eventually human let me out of the school. Two of them horrors sat on the gate sizing me up. I didn't like that either.
I've never been so pleased to get back to the safety of my field.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment