Sunday, 12 June 2022

I like a challenge

 Bob here.

As promised human did let me take her for a wee plod the day after my birthday. I looked after the old dear a treat. She did bring me some sweeties and a carrot and apologised for not getting it to me on my birthday. So I've forgiven her. 

Forgiving human, letting Monkey share the new grass, heavens I must be going soft in my old age. 

We have bird feeders up in the field as human likes to watch the birds. They are sectioned off behind some trick fencing that isn't turned on. Hmmm I like a challenge.




No idea how the fencing got moved. 

We even had a badger visiting in the day light. Most of the year it's dark at this time so the vids are in black and white but not this one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment