Zoe here
As you know we have a new pony sharing our field. Wee Monkey. He is lovely apart from being ginger and not being a Dales that is.
Now I am in charge here but Bob has been trying to convince Monkey he is boss. Bob likes to keep up this I'm in charge and you'll do as I say attitude. Likes everyone to think he is someone to be scared of. Bob is most definitely not what he seems.
Well sorry Bob but I'm going to tell everyone the truth. You're a softy really. Seen you sharing the new grass with Monkey even though you claim you chase him off (well you do if anyone is watching).
I've also caught you grooming with Monkey. And we have photographic evidence.
You and Monkey go off together and leave me by myself, again we have photos to show this. Doesn't bother me by the way.
So you're cover of being this big bolshy in charge boy has been well and truly blown.
Human said you were a right dope when she rode last time as well. Not what you like human to think is it? You are a plonker Bob. No one believes your act anymore.




No comments:
Post a Comment