Tuesday, 28 December 2021

Weird goings on

 Bob here. 



Yesterday I took human out for a wee plod. We didn't go far. It was raining and we all know silly humans don't like rain.

Human did me with that weigh tape thing. Zoe is right she doesn't know how to use it. Human claims I've gained weight.  Clearly not as I have almost nothing to eat in my field. I AM STARVING. I get a wee bit of hay when Human comes to see me but that's it. Humans huh?

Zoe said something weird happened in her field. Zoe has a big water container. This time of year it only needs filling once a week or so. There's a lot of moisture in the grass. Anyway Human filled it on Xmas eve. On Xmas day it was empty. Totally. Human assumed it had got a hole in it. She faffed  about and got Zoe some water and phoned The Stallion to come help get another container. She filled the old one up anyway to see if she could find he source of the leak. 2  days later and its still full. Very odd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment