Bob here,
Amazingly I have been with my new family for 4 whole years today. Happy Gotcha Day to my humans.
I wasn't impressed with my humans today though. The carrot was a nice touch but it doesn't make up for Zoe taking Grandfoal Lola out for a wee plod and leaving me behind in the field. I still don't like being left behind. Sometimes I don't mind so much but today being a special day I thought I might be the centre of attention. Seems not.
We have been getting out and about a bit more in recent weeks now the weather has or should I say had improved. We had snow yesterday, last week human wore shorts. Weird.
Human is always saying how lovely I am to ride. Took you long enough human. Zoe is lovely to ride but very different. Apparantly I feel like a Rolls Royce, Zoe is more like a Land Rover whatever that means. Humans say the strangest things.






No comments:
Post a Comment