Monday, 20 July 2020

oops!

Zoe here.

Oh dear oops. I got to take human out for a wee plod. We went over the road, not done that in ages. We had a superb canter with human riding like she actually knows what she's doing. I was feeling g.o.o.d.
There was lots of traffic on the road. Bob wouldn't have liked that but I don't mind.
When we got back human asked if I'd like to go round the agility course. Reds human who I suppose we should be calling Maisies human now has made an agility course for Maisie. It's lots of things like poles to weave in and out of, dangly things to go through, a bridge to go over, tarps to ride across. Lots of things like that.
Well I was well up for it. As you know I am Zoe the brave, Zoe the unflappable. We did it all. There were two hoola hoops on the ground for me to stand in. I accidentally caught my hoof on the edge of it, it flipped up and bashed my leg. I wasn't going to hang around to get eaten my this hoola thing so I span and took off getting my human out of there. Only she didn't. Get out of there. She went splat instead. oops.
Now luckily for human last year for her birthday The Stallion bought her an air vest. This is a thing she wears that is attached to the saddle. If we part company it blows up like a giant bubble and protects her delicate body from some injuries.
This is exactly what it did. Human can't say enough good things about this. She didn't even feel the ground when she landed. It didn't make the bang she expected when it went off, just a little popping noise. She had no aches, no pains, no bruises and no injuries. Amazing. It cost a lot of carrot money. a lifetimes worth of carrots but says it's carrot money well spent.
Human then had a plan which backfired somewhat. I got undressed, had my lunch, then human walked me round the agility course. We went over to the hoola hoops and this is where it all went wrong again, human caught the hoop with her own hoof it flipped up bit her on the shin (she now has a bruise to show where it bit her). I wasn't hanging around so again I took off out of there.
Human asked me several times after that to just go look at them. Not a chance human. I snorted and huffed and puffed at them to let them know "don't mess with the Zoe". They obviously listened because they didn't move again. I wasn't going to chance it and refused to get too close. Better safe than sorry eh?
Human then took me back to Bob where I proceeded to eat the hay and tell Bob all about my adventures.
I'm pleased human wasn't hurt but she'd have been more hurt if she got eaten by those hoop things wouldn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment