I got myself some serious carrot points yesterday. Tom Hoofy came to trim our hooflets. While mine were being trimmed I was just stood there minding my own business when the string that I was tied to broke. I didn't move. Just carried on standing there with the lead rope dangling and my hoof on the stand thing. Extra carrot points for Bob.
Then on the way back, it's no secret I don't like lorries. Even smallish ones I don't like. On the way back to the field there was the flatbed one again. I walked past it like a donkey says human. Then THEN there was a delivery lorry. Human sighed but we decided to risk it and carried on past. Again I walked past it like it wasn't even there. Some serious carrot points earned there Bob.
Human had better deliver on those carrots or there will be trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment