Saturday, 25 March 2017

Sunshine.

Yep sunshine, that amazing thing that like myself lifts human spirits.
Human arrived early and asked me to come in with her. No Grandfoals with her today. I got brushed then rather unceremoniously dumped in the school Haha I had the last laugh there is lots of grass in there. Human had a cuppa with other humans.
She came and got me. Poor Lacey was having her hair washed. She wasn't impressed. I got dressed and left them to it while I took human out for a grand wee plod.
We passed young Maisie, isn't she just the cutest dog. I've known her since she was a wee pup. It's great seeing her growing up.
A quick trip before turning round and bringing human back for yep to have another cuppa while I went in the school again before having breakfast.
We went back to the field, human did the cleaning then went off home to find The lovely Stallion.

2 comments:

  1. I've yet to meet a Bedlington outside the show ring. I think they're pretty uncommon here as pets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Human always wanted one, her uncle lived in Bedlington.

      Delete