Saturday, 18 March 2017

Oops busted.

Thank goodness human is back. I've survived this week with Laceys human (LH) doing the chores but do you know I've not had a single carrot. NOT ONE. How rubbish is that?
I got my needs seen to I suppose. LH did bring me supper every day although one day she forgot. Yep forgot my supper. I made her go back to the yard to get it. I mean please, I'd waste away if I didn't get my meagre rations especially with no carrots. I text human to let her know.......she didn't care she was on holiday and said I had so much grass I wouldn't starve. What does she know huh? I bet she wasn't starving herself on her holiday.
There was one bright moment. Human has a special poo cleaning fork that The Stallion made her. LH didn't have a clue how to use it so it was rather fun watching her trying to get to grips with it. The spoilsport only went and brought her own with her the next day. How boring.
Anyway human is back. I was pleased to see her despite her telling me if I'd been as hungry as I'd said I would have eaten the hay she left. Ooops busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment