Friday, 10 March 2017

No pockets

I've had a great week so far. On Monday I had the quickest visit in history from human. She was looking after the two little Grandfoals. They had been out for the day walking in Leicestershire and were very tired, so tired they fell asleep in the car on the way home. OMF was with them so she stayed in the car while human flew into my field. chucked some food in my bucket and a pile of hay in the box. That was it she was off. For my Grandfoals I will forgive her.
The rest of the week I have got to take human out EVERY day so far. I think she feels guilty about Mondays visit.
Yesterday Treacles human was away on holiday so Laceys' human asked to borrow my human to help bring the 3 girls in to have their pedicure. No problem. I'm borrowing Laceys human next week when mine is away.
I came in early with my human. Now us horses don't have pockets like humans do. Pockets are a great idea. I wanted to bring an emergency snack with me and I don't have pockets. I found a place to put it. Clever huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment