Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Too good to be true

It was a nice morning this morning. Human turned up early. I got asked to take her out for a wee plod. We had a lovely lazy ploddy plod, went a bit further than human intended but that was because I was making it such fun for her. I know she appreciated my time.
After human had gone she had only just got home when her phone rang. NG Lola is not well, can human collect her from nursery oh and have her all day tomorrow. Guess that means my hopes of a repeat performance lazy morning plod is gone then. **sigh** I knew it was too good to be true.

2 comments:

  1. Gramma's are very important to those little ones. Especially ill little ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know I'm a grandmare too. I'm still allowed to feel disappointed at being stuck in my field aren't I? And it's the most beautiful day today would have been perfect to take human out for a plod.

      Delete