Sunday, 12 February 2017

Spectacular Fail

Human's been busy, the weather's been rubbish. So I've taken to watching the wildlife.
Human puts nuts out, the badgers and foxes and woodmice love them.  We, human and I love seeing the wee furry creatures that visit me.
But and it's a bit but......the crows love nuts too. They are greedy birds, they eat them all and don't leave any for anyone else.



So human came up with an idea to keep them off the nuts. It failed. A big fat spectacular fail.
No nuts left for foxy.



So she has been in touch with the folk over at badger central who have given human some good ideas. A new idea is being tried as I type. Hooves x'd

1 comment:

  1. Bad crows. We have a family of four here, as I don't feed wildlife, they're more entertainment than annoying. They are eating the pumpkins Mom put on our muck pile. So we may not have self seeding this year. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete