Friday, 24 February 2017

Doris came visiting

Storm Doris arrived with a whoosh. Well ok bit more than the whoosh. It didn't stop the badgers who have now worked out how the anti crow device works. My one regular badger has now turned into two. The storm didn't bother them in the least.


When human arrived she was nearly blown off her feet. Just as well she's carrying a bit of ballast. There are 5 of us in the whole field although we are separated by trick fencing. 4 of the 5 of us were sheltering in the hedges. Guess who was still out eating? Well of course it was me. A silly storm isn't going to come between me and my grub now is it?
Human brought supplies. Just as well The Stallion made my hay box or it wouldn't have hung around long. Human didn't hang around long either. She made the decision to leave the cleaning until tomorrow. Well ok human just this once but don't let it become a habit. That's twice this year already.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Two badgers! Hope you all weather thru Doris safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all fine. A tree has come down in my field taking the fence with it. The Stallion will be out to remove it as soon as he can. Human had to go on a hunt for my food bucket. She found it a couple of fields away.

      Delete