Monday, 21 November 2016

Stick to rabbits please

SpyCam is back up looking at the bird café. Them birds get fed better than I do they even have a choice. Last night SpyCam caught an unusual ehem bird. We appear to have a tree climbing, peanut munching fox. Oi foxy do your job and keep the rabbit population under control. It's like watership down in my field.

The weather was wet wet wet today. Human said it was raining cats and dogs but I only saw water. Don't know what human had on her breakfast this morning to be hallucinating seeing cats and dogs but hey ho. She still brought my breakfast and some hay to munch. Needless to say we didn't go out anywhere.
Young Diddy seems to have a crush on me. So I've been showing him us more mature girls have still got it, showing off my moves for him. Oops lots of skid marks by the fence line.

No comments:

Post a Comment