Saturday, 5 November 2016

I love you

Human and The Stallion came to see me today. The Stallion had his camera thing with him like he usually does.
I love my human. And no before the cynical among you ask I had already had my breakfast this wasn't just cupboard love.



I spent ages telling my human how much I love her. I think she understood. We've had lots of good years together. We're both getting on a bit so it needed to be communicated. I suppose losing my sister and my dad this year has made me think more closely of those things. One day our time together will come to an end. We will both have some wonderful memories to look back on .

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha human said she wishes The Stallion would look at her the way I look at her. The Stallion said if she looked after him the way she looks after me he would.

      Delete