Friday, 4 November 2016

Friends

Human arrived today and instead of doing the jobs first she asked me to come in with her first.
When I got to the yard my friend Red was in the school having a munch. Human asked me if I'd like to join her. Too right I would.
I went in and straight away Red and I were up for some loving. It felt so very good to have a mutual grooming session.
The humans went for a cuppa, leaving Red and I too get acquainted. We've known each other for a long time but this was the first time we've shared a space.
Eventually Red and I got dressed and set off with our humans for a wee plod. We went for quite a long wee plod today. Had some trotting on the way home. My goodness I'm not as fit as I'd like to be.
When we got back I had some breakfast before Red and I went back in the school for some more friendly grooming.
The humans had yet another cuppa.
Back to my field I went. Red went back to hers. She stood by the fence shouting and shouting and shouting to me. She wants to spend more time with me. Well who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment