Saturday, 22 October 2016

AWOL

I've been looking after human. Little Rummage next door has been trying out diversion techniques to help he. He removes himself from where he is supposed to be, his theory is by keeping my human busy fetching him and putting him back where he should be only for him to remove himself again takes her mind off the negative things in her head.
I suppose that's one way of looking at it. I personally think snuffles work just as well.
I took human out for a wee plod yesterday, it was quiet and we had a wonderful time.
Today I've stayed in my field and watched the goings on with Rummage. He is so cute.

Winston Woodpecker was visiting pretty much every 2 hours. He now seems to have gone awol not been seen at all for over 24hrs. I do hope nothing has happened to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment