Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Watching

A nice quiet plod, just me and my human today. We went down the bridlepath, right at the bench to the end before turning round and coming back.
Not the most exciting plod but the most peaceful plod with no one around apart from a few birds. Well nothing we could see, I do suspect a fair few furry creatures were lurking in the undergrowth and hedges watching my magnificent self plodding past with my human.
When we got back I went in the school for a munch while human had a cuppa. I got my breakfast before going back to my field.
Summer is coming to an end. Human is mentally planning how to ration my grass to last me through the winter. I seem to have a lot of grass available this year so we shall have to see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment