Wednesday, 28 September 2016

No wee plod today then human

I've  not been doing much this week. Today human turned up and said we could go for a wee plod. I thought, "Great I could do with getting out of this field."
Human went off to do some cleaning and seemed to be unwell. She was bleeding out of her nose. She sat down not feeling too good and it stopped. So she got up to do some more cleaning and it started again. Hmmmm ok then human.
 I came in with her and she brushed me all over. Put some oil in my tail and my feather. Covered me in perfume. I look good I must say.
I was right human didn't feel well enough for me to take her out. I knew it I just knew it.
I went back to my field and carried on munching.
At least I got out of my field even if it was just for a short time.


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, hope the body nose is just from picking it and a non issue!

    ReplyDelete