Thursday, 14 July 2016

Fitness

I got to take human out for a wee plod today. The flies weren't too bad until we went past a field where the farmer was turning the hay. Then they came out in force.
Human wasn't too argumentative today. I helped by not grabbing mouthfuls of grass at every opportunity.
Because I've not been allowed to take human out much recently my fitness levels have dropped. I found it hard to trot for long.
Get your act together human I need to get my fitness levels up again.
I had a nice meal when we got back then I got a whacking great smack on my bottom by one of the other humans. WTF was that about? I jumped about a mile in the air. Human has never smacked me on my bum. This human said sorry but she saw a nasty fly on me and decided to kill it. Thanks for caring but I didn't like you slapping me that hard.

2 comments:

  1. Had to laugh at the fly slap. Grace hasn't yet experienced it that I'm aware of. Most horses I know seem appreciative. But, then I always give a warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit of a shock. Human flicks them off with her beating stick I really wasn't expecting that slap on my bum. I'll know for next time.

      Delete