Saturday, 14 May 2016

Happy Birthday Zoe

It's my birthday today. I'm 23 years old. Human, The Stallion and The Grandfoal have spent the day Newark County Show today. Other Granny was showing her sheep. The Grandfoal just gets stuck in getting them all spruced up and looking their best. The Grandfoal is the best.
I had the day off. The Stallion and human called in to see to me and bring me birthday carrots and bucket food. Human gave me extra birthday grass.
The sun has been shining. Everyone is happy and relaxed and I've had a wonderful day. My winter fluff has almost gone, I'm looking slim and shiny.
Happy birthday me.



2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to you. You don't look a day over 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Camryn. The good bit is I'm not keeping my weight on as well as I used to so that means I get lots of lovely bucket feeds and more grass.

      Delete