Saturday, 27 February 2016

Waiting waiting waiting

Human arrived early today. I came straight in with her, got dressed and off we set with the ZoeCam.
We went over the road, but human I haven't got my slippers on. I was rather sluggish and had no energy, oh yes human decided to turn round as I was obviously tired. Oops I forgot to be tired and perked up. Busted. Well it was worth a try, got to give me points for ingenuity.
How busy was that blooming road? We had to wait forever, well it seemed like forever, for there to be a gap to get across.




Saffy Staff and her human passed us in the village. And when we got home there was a man getting our mounting block out of his car. What the hell was that all about? It was on the yard when we left as short legged human used it to get on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment