Monday, 15 February 2016

Silly boys

Human arrived really early today. She brought me breakfast, carrots and hay. Human did the cleaning then dropped a bombshell....she's only going away for a few days. Down to London no less. Well lucky human.
The only good bit about this is I get the lovely Sue, aka my boy Nuggets human and her wonderful son Sam coming to see to my every need. I love Sam. I like to follow him about, he likes me to follow him about. Great partnership I say.
Human has left breakfasts, carrots and enough hay for the time she is away.

Oh and the two new boys are arriving later today. Boys in the field next to me who would have thought it huh? They had better be respectful, I've dealt with bigger boys than two silly young'uns.

Don't hurry back human I have Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment