Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Frosty plod

Well well well, day 3 of the week and the third time this week I took human out for a wee plod. It was a proper ploddy plod. The sun was shining and it was rather frosty in the shade still. There was ice in the puddles.
We plodded our way over to the next village. To be honest I wasn't feeling too enthusiastic. It was early morning as well.
Nice big breakfast when we got back then straight back out to my field.
Human is meeting up with OMF today hence the early hour of our plod.
I'm hoping for a day off tomorrow. I have to accept I'm getting on a bit, add that to being very unfit having not done much all winter it's going to take me a while to get back into things I think.

Haha I've just noticed human has set the clock on the wildlife cam wrong. Now shall I tell her or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment