Friday, 25 December 2015

Silly human

Good morning world. It's that time of year when one of the dog walkers comes with her human foals and brings me posh carrots. I get all these humans saying strange stuff like "Merry Christmas" walking through my field on this day. Human however wanders around  muttering "Bah Humbug".
Human was early today, Lady Bradmore and her dotIing mother followed them into the field. I'm sure I heard human growling. They linked arms and marched past human with a purpose. More fool them I say.
Human not content with worrying about how (in her words) ploddy I've become, and worrying about me losing weight...yes human it is winter in case you hadn't noticed....now apparently I've added a new worry. How much I'm drinking. I could have sworn I heard her mutter words like "vet" and "blood tests". I so hope I'm wrong.

I didn't want her to go today. She spent far too short a time with me today. So I followed her and watched her go off down the path after she had gone out the gate. She kept turning and looking at me with a sad look on her face. Silly human.

3 comments:

  1. Got a merry christmas email from Stansted Express today - ha! OK OK I'll come back, I really will. I LOVE England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apart from the roundabouts and the m25 :) I so hope some new lucky equine finds you soon, I keep dreaming of your lush pasture and did you say bag of carrots?

      Delete
  2. I always think of you Zoe when I see carrots, and especially if they are your "posh" ones x

    ReplyDelete