Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Pedicure

Human was super early today. Tom the hoofyman was coming to give me a pedicure. So I came in with her and waited for him to arrive.
Human put the kettle on ready to make Tom a cuppa. He said my hooflets are very very hard. That's a good thing isn't it?
After he had gone I went in my room again for a nap and a munch.
Later on human arrived again and I went back out to my field.
Human, The Stallion and The Grandfoal are all going away yet again tomorrow for another short holiday by the sea.
Don't worry I am well taken care of. Human has arranged my feed buckets ready I just happened to notice some hay AND carrots sneaking their way in.
I'll see her very early tomorrow morning before she goes. Mmmmm looking forward to those carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment