Tuesday, 28 July 2015

What's the point?

Last thing I said yesterday, I'd like a few more early mornings. So human turns up late today **sigh**
I came in with her and we went in the school so I could do some training with human. Had quite a nice time teaching human to ask me to stop without using the reins at all. She's getting the idea bit of a slow learner is our human.
Afterwards we went for a quick plod round the village before I got my very sloppy lunch. Honestly it was like soup. I got it all round my mouth, no napkin offered so the only solution was to wipe up the drips on humans shoulder.
I went back to my field and human shot off to her human stable. She has to attempt to make a sugar free fat free cake. Can't see the point myself if you're going to have cake have cake not some messed up version.
Tomorrow one of the wee yappies is coming to visit. I like the yappies, don't get to see them very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment